Metal detector New Gold Dream

NUOVO GARRETT ACE 400 NEL 2016

« Older   Newer »
C-3PO
view post Posted on 29/1/2016, 13:43

GARRETT ACE 400

January 20, 2016
Garrett Introduces new ACE Detector Series and ATX Searchcoils!
Dear Garrett Authorized Distributors and Dealers:
Garrett Metal Detectors is proud to announce a new lineup of consumer products for our Sport
Division. The new detectors and accessories are being previewed to our distributors and
associates attending the 2016 SHOT (Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade) Show in Las Vegas.
Garrett officials detailed features and specifications for six new metal detectors that will revamp
the company’s best selling ACE series. Each of the new ACE detectors include Digital Target
ID—a large, 100-digit target information display for better target identification—as well as stem
locks for additional strength and stability. Customers familiar with Garrett’s previous ACE detec
-
tors will notice a new, more robust audio package included in the new products.
The new flagship of the ACE lineup is the ACE 400, which features the Iron Audio™ feature made
popular on the company’s AT Pro™ and AT Gold™ detectors. Iron Audio allows the user to hear
discriminated iron and to alter the detector’s mid-tone signal range. This helps the operator hear
the iron content in flat steel objects like bottle caps and washers that sometimes trick a detector
into reporting them as good targets.
The ACE 400 includes a higher, 10 kHz frequency to provide better sensitivity to low and medium
conductivity targets, such as gold and lead. The detector’s Frequency Adjust feature allows users
to easily toggle between slight frequency shifts to help eliminate interference from other detectors
or power sources. The ACE 400 ships with an 8.5”x11” DD-configuration PROformance search
-
coil that has proven to be very popular with the company’s previous ACE™ 350 and EuroACE™
detectors. The ACE 400 includes five discrimination modes, electronic pinpointing, sensitivity
adjustment, and High-Resolution Iron Discrimination.
The ACE 400 will ship with three FREE accessories to complement the new release: an 8.5”x11”
DD searchcoil cover; volume-control ClearSound Easy Stow headphones; and a new ACE Envi
-
ronmental Cover-up to protect the control box from rain, dust, and mud. The MSRP for the new
ACE 400 is $399.95 (U.S.).
An international version of the detector, the ACE 400i, will be released simultaneously for dis
-
tributors, dealers, and customers living outside the United States. The 400i will include the same
pricing, the same features listed above, and the three FREE accessories. The Garrett ACE 400i will
differ from the American ACE 400 version in the following ways: the Target ID legend is revised
to remove the U.S. coin denominations; the 400i will include additional pixels of resolution for
iron discrimination; the mid-tone and high-tone audio break points have been re-divided; and the
ACE 400i will have variances in the Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs
of our international customers.
1881 W. State St. • Garland, Texas 75042 • Toll Free 800.527.4011
Tel 972.494.6151 • Fax 972.494.1881 • [email protected]www.garrett.com
garrett.com
Sport
Security
Law Enforcement
Countermine
The Global Leader of Metal Detection Products and Training
Next in the new ACE lineup announced by Garrett is the ACE 300. It features a new 7”x10” con
-
centric PROformance searchcoil (larger than the standard coil previously offered on the ACE 250)
for additional coverage and detection depth. The ACE 300 sports a higher frequency (8 kHz versus
6.5 kHz on the previous ACE 250) for better sensitivity to low and medium-conductivity targets.
Other features of the ACE 300: Digital Target ID; Frequency Adjust; more Iron Discrimination
segments than the previous ACE 250; stem locks for added stability; and three FREE accessories
shipped with each unit. The free items are: a 7”x10” searchcoil cover; volume-control ClearSound
Easy Stow headphones; and a new ACE Environmental Cover-up to protect the control box from
rain, dust, and mud. The MSRP for the new ACE 300 is $299.95 (U.S.).
An international version, the ACE 300i, will be released simultaneously for distributors, dealers,
and customers living outside the United States. The 300i will include the same pricing, the same
features listed above, and the three FREE accessories. The Garrett ACE 300i will differ from the
American ACE 300 version in the following ways: the Target ID legend is revised to remove the
U.S. coin denominations; the 300i will include additional pixels of resolution for iron discrimina
-
tion; the mid-tone and high-tone audio break points have been re-divided; and the ACE 300i will
have variances in the Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of our interna
-
tional customers.
Garrett also announced new ACE 200 and ACE 200i metal detectors, which will round out the
new ACE series offering. These two detectors will become the new entry-point detectors and are
enhanced versions of the company’s previous ACE 150 detector. They will include the new audio
package, the large Digital Target ID system, and camlocks for additional stability. The ACE 200
and ACE 200i each ship with a 6.5”x9” concentric PROformance searchcoil, and operate on a 6.5
kHz frequency. Their U.S. MSRP will be $199.95.
The ACE 200i version will differ from its American version with a revised Target ID Legend, and
revised Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the needs of our international customers.
Garrett plans to begin shipping the first ACE 300, ACE 300i, ACE 400, and ACE 400i detectors
during March to its distributors. The on-sale date to customers is currently scheduled for April
1, 2016, to coincide with the company’s anniversary. Garrett plans to release the more advanced
versions of the ACE series first, followed weeks later by the release of the ACE 200 and ACE 200i.
More specific details on product release will be forthcoming from Garrett’s Marketing and Sales
departments in the near future.
Garrett additionally released details of two new, larger 11”x13” closed searchcoils for the ATX
pulse induction detector. Available in either a DD or mono configuration, the new ATX coil will
be lighter weight and offers increased depth versus the standard ATX searchcoil. The new closed
style provides more resistance to scrubbing of the coil against the ground and allows gold pros
-
pectors to use the upper coil deck to sift/find tiny nuggets easier. The new ATX searchcoil includes
an exclusive Garrett design slide-lock system that creates a center-mount style while still allowing
the ATX to collapse into its soft cover carrying case. Designated for a mid-year release, the new
ATX coil will be available as the new standard offering on ATX detectors and can be purchased as
an accessory coil by existing ATX customers. More details and pricing on the new ATX packages
will be forthcoming.
1881 W. State St. • Garland, Texas 75042 • Toll Free 800.527.4011
Tel 972.494.6151 • Fax 972.494.1881 • [email protected]www.garrett.com
garrett.com
Sport
Security
Law Enforcement
Countermine
Attached to this memo, you will see the first advertisement for the new ACE 400 detector, as well as
a page showing the control panels of all six new ACE detectors. Dealers and distributors can visit the
Dealer’s Area of garret.com this week to access several new images of the ACE products for promo
-
tional use. More product information, photos, and materials will be added to the Dealer’s Area in the
next few weeks. (Authorized dealers needing access to the Dealer’s Area should consult with Garrett
Customer Service or our International Sales Department.)
We hope you share our excitement as we launch into 2016 with new products. We will, of course,
share more details in the near future on these items and any other new products that may become
available.
Best regards,
Steve Moore
Director, Marketing Communications
garrett.com
Sport
Security
Law Enforcement
Countermine
garrett.com
Sport
Security
Law Enforcement
Countermine

jpg

OK

garrett_ace_400_3

Edited by amadeus21 - 2/2/2016, 00:31

view post Posted on 30/1/2016, 02:16

Fisher CZ21 Quick silver+Garrett ACE 250+Garrett MarkII+Garrett Infinium LS+Fisher F4

Group:
Administrator

Non mi sembra che ci siano miglioramenti per quanto riguarda il trovare il biondo metallo nelle tre versioni di ace 250 nuovi NON è che alzando la "frequenza" di lavoro ci trovi più gialletti anzi rispetto al 250 prima versione questi 3 nuovi mi sembrano un peggioramento per quanto riguarda la sola ricerca del biondo metallo. Le piastre poi sono enormi e pesanti da oscillare. La Garrett dovrebbe fare per l' ace 250 delle piastre tipo quelle bianche chiuse ovali che sono leggerissime essendo vuote dentro non ci si attacca la sabbia e quindi non si appesantiscono ulteriormente e non c' è bisogno di metterci il copri piastra che aggiunge peso al peso, MA vaglielo un po a dire :D

view post Posted on 5/9/2016, 22:04

CTX3030 - Minelab Excalibur II ITys 10"

Group:

caro ama devo contraddirti, nel 400i la piastra è più leggera che nel 250, e la frequenza di 10KHz è più sensibile all'oro. se non si discrimina troppo si possono avere delle gradite sorprese ;) è tutta l'estate che lo uso e i grammi d'oro ritrovati sono aumentati considerevolmente

THOR63
view post Posted on 9/9/2016, 00:39

CITAZIONE (cyobin @ 5/9/2016, 23:04) 
caro ama devo contraddirti, nel 400i la piastra è più leggera che nel 250, e la frequenza di 10KHz è più sensibile all'oro. se non si discrimina troppo si possono avere delle gradite sorprese ;) è tutta l'estate che lo uso e i grammi d'oro ritrovati sono aumentati considerevolmente

Beato te che ancora riesci a trovare il biondo metallo, qui da noi sono ormai 2 anni che non si fa più vedere, l' aumento della frequenza di lavoro è uno specchietto per le allodole, per l' ace 250 vista la sua diffusione potevano ampliare il parco piastre o fargli un box stagno. Se aumenti la frequenza di lavoro e poi compensi con una piastra più grande il risultato finale è identico.

view post Posted on 11/9/2016, 11:22

Group:

In effetti hai ragione.... Come si comporta il 250 con la piastra da 9x12"?

view post Posted on 12/9/2016, 01:17

Fisher CZ21 Quick silver+Garrett ACE 250+Garrett MarkII+Garrett Infinium LS+Fisher F4

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (cyobin @ 11/9/2016, 12:22) 
In effetti hai ragione.... Come si comporta il 250 con la piastra da 9x12"?

Trovi gli euro un po più profondi ma perdi più tempo a fare le buche ;)

view post Posted on 15/9/2016, 18:12

Group:

proprio vero, per una ricerca piacevole e produttiva ci vuole una piastra che centri il targhet e non faccia impazzire, ma quale...

view post Posted on 16/9/2016, 01:33

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (cyobin @ 15/9/2016, 19:12) 
proprio vero, per una ricerca piacevole e produttiva ci vuole una piastra che centri il targhet e non faccia impazzire, ma quale...

Più la piastra è piccola più centra meglio però per contro hai che ti va meno in profondità quindi qualche anello con diamante o moneta d' oro li puoi perdere ma perdi anche qualche lattina accartocciata, devi fare più oscillazioni a "pendolo" quindi ti stanchi prima e ci metti più tempo per coprire lo stesso spazio, per una ricerca produttiva senza impazzire la piastra originale dell' ace 250 è un buon compromesso io la 9 x 12 l' ho provata non è male e nonostante il peso superiore sembra più leggera da oscillare e gli euro te li trova a due palmi di profondità poi se vuoi andare meno profondo basta che togli 2 tacche di sensibilità e va giù come quella originale

view post Posted on 16/9/2016, 04:35

Group:

dell' eurotek che ne pensi?

view post Posted on 16/9/2016, 13:41

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (cyobin @ 16/9/2016, 05:35) 
dell' eurotek che ne pensi?

Apri un post (quid pro quo) nella apposita stanza con foto e caratteristiche e poi ti dico cosa ne penso, può essere che è buono o che sia come gli altri :rolleyes:

9 replies since 29/1/2016, 13:39   627 views